Ordering is Easy & Risk Free!
SurfStitch is committed to customer satisfaction. If you receive any merchandise that you are unhappy with for any reason, simply return it to us within 30 days*, in the condition that you received it and we will happily refund you.
If for any reason you would like to return your product to us please follow the simple steps below:
1. Visit the returns page on the website and enter your order number and email address
2. Select the item(s) you wish to return and complete your return booking
3. Print your return label and you're ready to go. Our returns team will see your return request when they process your return, so simply drop your return into your nearest NZ Post office or post box.
4. Once received in our warehouse, we will inspect and process the goods to ensure you receive your refund as quickly as possible. You will then receive an email to notify that your return has been processed. Please allow 7-14 days for this email to arrive. (please note this is an estimate, some returns from New Zealand can take 3+ weeks) Rest assured we will email you once processed, so sit tight.
We recommend keeping a copy of your label and or getting a receipt at your local post office when you drop your package off. This provides us proof of the return if any issues were to arise with your return.
Return Terms and Conditions
All items returned for refund must be returned in the original condition with tags attached (unless faulty). Please ensure all returned clothing items are free from marks, stains and rips as they may not be accepted for return if received damaged (unless faulty).
Boxed/Packaged Goods: When returning boxed or packaged goods please ensure you pack them inside a satchel & do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging. Should the packaging be marked or in unsatisfactory condition there may be a chance that we will not accept your return.
Underwear and Earrings: For hygiene reasons, SurfStitch is unable to accept returns on underwear or earrings unless faulty.
Swimwear: Swimwear can be returned if it is unworn, and in its original condition with all tags and protection stickers attached. We recommend trying on swimwear over underwear as soiled items will not be accepted for return and will be returned to you at your own expense.
Wetsuits: When returning wetsuits the folding guide (sent with your order) must be followed. Badly creased wetsuits may not be accepted for return unless faulty.
Things to remember...
- Any free promotional items should be returned along with your order if you will no longer meet the terms of the offer.
- Some bulky items such as surfboards and softboards are excluded from our free returns offer.
- Free returns policy is limited to one return per order. Additional returns must be made at your own expense.
*Items can be returned outside our standard returns periods if the product is faulty under warranty or the incorrect item was received.