SurfStitch partners with some of the best brands and shapers to offer a huge range of boards for beginners to pros. Most boards are shipped direct from the shaper to make sure you’re getting the latest models and the freshest stock. If you’re looking for that new sled to get you in the water just check out the info below on how to order.
When will my board arrive?
Our boards are listed under 3 categories (shown below). Please check the timeframe listed on the board you’re looking at. These times are subject to stock availability and supplier lead times.
Stock: These boards are held in stock and ready to ship. Fin system will be listed in the description and no modifications can be made.
2-5 Weeks: These boards are coming out of production or have a short production time. Fin system needs to be specified and boards are mostly made to stock dimensions.
5+ Weeks: These boards are made to order or have a long lead time for completion and delivery. Fin system needs to be specified and custom modifications and dimensions are usually available.
PLEASE NOTE: From November to December we cannot guarantee boards will be ready in time for Christmas. Channel Islands hold the biggest range of boards in stock, so we recommend this brand if you are looking for a board in a hurry. Please contact the customer service team here to check availability.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I order a board?
- Find the model and size you would like to purchase;
- Place order through the SurfStitch website, with full shipping information and contact details. (PLEASE NOTE: we can NOT ship Surfboards Internationally or to Post Office Boxes);
- Our Custom Board team will then contact you and confirm stock levels and production times (this will normally take approx. 24 – 48 hours);
- Once you have confirmed all the details are correct with your order, we will be able to lock in your order with the supplier/shaper;
- If you have ordered other products, they will be shipped ASAP and usually separately from your board that will be shipped directly from the shapers;
- Once our team receives shipment confirmation of your board from the shaper, they will email you to advise the tracking details.
Can I order a board that isn’t shown on the website?
We can request sizes that aren’t shown in an existing board, but if the model you are after isn’t online we cannot order that board in for you.
Can I choose custom dimensions or add a spray or custom graphic?
Most shapers will allow custom options, but this may add to the production time for your board. Additional costs may also be incurred for some options and we will confirm these costs with you before beginning production.
How is my board shipped? How much is shipping?
Most boards are shipped direct from the shaper with protective wrapping and a shipping box. Boards are only sent via road freight, so delivery times vary depending on your location. Shipping is free!
Can I order a board to New Zealand or a country outside of Australia?
Unfortunately we currently only offer domestic shipping on boards.
Are all your boards in stock?
We hold a limited range of boards in our warehouse, but most boards are sent from the supplier. Please see the estimated delivery times above.
Do you offer discounts on boards?
We do not offer discounts on full price surfboards, but shipping is free across Australia.
What happens if my board arrives damaged or is incorrect?
In the unlikely event that your surfboard arrives with the incorrect fin system, incorrect dimensions or is damaged in transit, please make sure you contact our Customer Service department. You can contact them here and please include pictures of the fault you are enquiring about. They will then be able to email the shaper for you and try to find a resolution.